|Theme Park||MGM Dizzee World, Chennai|
|Entry Fee||Rs.500 for Adults
Rs.400 for Kids
|Timings||Weekdays – 09.30 am to 05.30 pm
Weekends & Public Holidays – 10.30 am to 07.30 pm
Seasonal Months – 10.30 am to 07.30 pm
(April- 14 to May 31st & December 15- Jan 31st)
Weekly Holiday – Wednesday (Except Public Holidays)
|Location||MGM DIZZEE WORLD
No:1/74, East Coast Road,
Chennai :600 112
|Contact||Phone number : +91-44-27472129 / 27472130 / 27472487
Mobile number: 9500063716 / 9500063717 / 9790955554
Fax number: 044-27472487
E-mail id: email@example.com
|How to reach||M.G.M Dizzee World is located at a distance of 36 kms from Chennai. Lying on the scenic East Coast Road, at Muttukadu, M.G.M Dizzee World is easily accessible by bus from different parts of the city. Buses bound for Kovalam and Mahabalipuram cross MGM Dizee World and buses halt on request.|
|Rides||MGM is the only park in India having more than 60 Imported and Indian Rides also lot of water related rides (aqua slide, zipdip, tornado, chinna kutrallam, wave pool, waterplay station etc).
Check here for the List of Rides in M.G.M Dizzee World
|Food||Restaurant – MGM has 4 restaurants inside the amusement park in which one is completely air-conditioned serving chinese foods where the other three for south indian and multicuisine located in the naturally green environment|
|More Info||- The thrilling fun rides transports people to a different world. It is an out of the world experience.
- It boasts of being the second largest entertainment park in the country. Apart from the popular rides, it also features international safety standards. The park also has a spectacular amphitheatre which plays host to a wide array of events.
- The fun rides are for all ages. The fun rides come in both indoor and outdoor categories.
- Mary World is the place for children with loads of rides and nursery rhyme characters of which Giant boot, Humpty Dumpty, Pumpkins dominate the scene. The popular Mary world is an outstanding place within the Dizee world.
- The major attractions of the water world are the Zip Dip, Giant Octopus, Aqua Tube are some of the attractions in the Water World.
- MGM is having a well planted & secured car parking with an extent of 5 acres land to facilitate the customers which has the capacity of parking 300 cars, 50 buses, and 750 two wheelers and an additional facility of well maintained toilet and water facilities in the premises.
|About||MGM is First to none when it’s compared to fun-filled, high-energy entertainment and is synonymous with some of the biggest entertainment parks in the country. With an average annual entry of 3 million people, MGM Dizzee World on ECR in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and MGM Selvee World only one of its kind at Vishakapatnam in Andhra Pradesh are some of the largest and most popular amusement parks in India. These parks boast of exhilaing rides while adhering strictly to international safety standards. Apart from its world-class rides, these parks also exhibit a breathtaking amphitheatre that hosts and projects a variety of events, besides the popular Maryworld, a unique children’s world within the Dizzee World.It is also having 12,000 SqFt of the salient technology involved, mported From Italy the artificial WAVE POOL which gives the real thrilling efect and also an additional artificial man made water falls in the name of CHINNA KUTRALLAM which is paradise to the childrens as wells as the family people.|
|Photos||More MGM Dizzee World Pictures|
- List of Rides in MGM Dizzee World, Chennai
- Queensland Amusement Park, Chennai
- List of Rides in Queensland Amusement Park, Chennai
- An invisible tree house in the woods
- List of Things to Pack on a Travel
- Hotel Rooms on Trees